Live Shopping is a hit on Instagram! First, the platform launched a 10-day shopping event around September 2021. Then, the platform launched a series of holiday pop-up live streams during the Christmas holidays. As live shopping continues to be a trend, Instagram announces Valentine’s Day live shopping event.
Instagram Valentine’s Day Live Shopping Appearances
Actress and fashion pro, Paige DeSorbo together with New York-based journalist Kristie Dash will host the Valentine event to air at 2 PM PT/5 PM ET on the 14th of February. Expect appearances from special guests including:
- Brad Goreski, a celebrity stylist and reality star sharing self-styling tips
- Cici B, a dating coach helping us “get our “ish” together”
- Craig Conover, a reality star to play truth or sip
- Dominique Perkowski, a meditation coach about mindfulness practices
- Hannah Berner a reality star sharing advice as a “self-love doctor”
- Kelli Anne, a makeup artist sharing Valentine’s look tutorials
- Tefi Pessoa is an influencer that gets real about love
- Uche Nwosu and Clinton Moxam are reality stars to teach us how to find “the one”
- Uma Elizabeth, a lipologist who can literally read our lips
Instagram Valentine’s Day Live Shopping Brands
Instagrammers expect to get a 20 percent discount and more on all participating brands such as:
- Charlotte Tilbury’s beauty essentials
- Estelle Colored Glass’ handblown glasses
- Hill House’s signature clothes styles
- Madhu Chocolate’s Indian-inspired flavor combos
- Nette’s sustainable candles
- Printfresh’s handcrafted print jammies.
- Revolve’s classic closet
- Short + Suite’s time accessories
- Studs’ jewelry
Instagram announces Valentine’s Day live shopping event on 10 February 2022.
Implications for Marketers:
Instagram Valentine’s Day live shopping event can inspire marketers with approaches and tips to promote a brand. As live shopping dominates Instagram, including them in your marketing strategy can be wise.