Google is set to ramp up on eCommerce. It enabled multi-search options, performance max tools, and store badges. After hosting the 2022 I/O Summit, Google celebrates a live marketing event on the 24th of May at 9 AM PT.
The main goal of Google’s live marketing event is to help brands and businesses build resiliency and drive results. The event features the latest ads and commerce products of the platform. These include:
- Automatically Created Assets. A new way to automate Google ads and campaigns.
- New Insights Page. It will feature contextual targeting and understanding of search data.
- New video ads option on the Discover feeds. It allows marketers to upload promotional videos with relevant tags and trends.
- Shorts placement on the Video Action and App campaign. It will allow brands to connect their product feeds while promoting Shorts.
- Updated Google Display & Video 360. It will soon allow advertisers to add CTV campaigns.
- Updated Performance Max Campaign. It will now support A/B testing for store sales goals.
Google celebrates a live marketing event on 24 May 2022.
Implications to Marketers:
Google’s live marketing event is a great way for marketers to discover new opportunities and tools to strengthen their Google ads and campaigns.