From time to time, LinkedIn has been publishing guides through a magazine format. The platform has already published the 1st edition and 2nd edition of the Return to Growth 2021. After a revamped Marketing Partner Community, it published the Recharge Your Marketing 2022. Today, LinkedIn publishes “The Pitch eBook.”
The Pitch eBook from LinkedIn is a 38-page flappable magazine that includes helpful insights and tips for sales professionals. Among the magazine highlights are:
- A collection of tips to improve a LinkedIn profile
- How to improve in-app branding and performances
- An In-depth look at LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator
- Key shifts and trends in the sales industry
- Specific industry reports on finance, manufacturing, and more
LinkedIn publishes “The Pitch eBook” on 07 March 2022.
Implications for Marketers:
The Pitch eBook from LinkedIn can be an interesting read for marketers. It may trigger a new approach to promoting brands and businesses o LinkedIn.