It seems that LinkedIn is now active adding features and tools to enhance the platform. It is now adding more ways to help brands maximize connections. After ending LinkedIn Stories, the platform added boost marketing features, live events on learning, native video meetings, and recommendations. Today, LinkedIn launches new engagement and growth tools. As LinkedIn’s advertising revenue grew by 23% in the 2nd quarter of 2021, it has been inspired to keep up with the changes in digital marketing. Thus, the platform launches new tools to foster engagement and growth.
Articles for Pages
First off, LinkedIn Publishing Page enables “Articles for Pages.” It allows brands and businesses to draft and publish organic long-form content. Such a feature can help:
- encourage call-to-actions (CTAs)
- engage other members with professional content
- explore key topics using rich media
- spark meaningful conversations
Second, LinkedIn enables a native live streaming tool for live events. Such a tool allows scheduling of LinkedIn Live and Live Events. It is an all-in-one simplified experience that also enables:
- auto-notifying event registrant and followers of a LinkedIn Page
- collecting views on public live event’s posts
- replaying live events
- sponsoring a live stream for a targeted audience group
LinkedIn has also lowered down the threshold to access LinkedIn live videos at 150 followers. The review process was expedited through automation. These updates come together with an expanded registration form for Events and a lead management integration with Zapier.
Last, LinkedIn enabled new optimized insights for brand awareness.
- Brand Lift Testing to measure the impact of LinkedIn’s ads through key metrics.
- Reach/Frequency Forecasting and Reporting to easily forecast and view predicted frequency and reach of brand campaigns.
- Reach Optimization to target the number of unique accounts for an ad and increase exposure to relevant audiences.
LinkedIn launches new engagement and growth tools on 14 September 2021.
Implications for Marketers:
LinkedIn’s new engagement and growth tools can be a valuable help for marketers to maximize their reach on LinkedIn. Long-form content is one of the most engaging formats in the world’s largest professional network. Live Events deepen connections and engagement. Plus getting valuable insights can guide brands to a more effective marketing approach.