Pinterest is a visual search engine. With 459 million monthly active users, it has always been a critical part of digital marketing. With Pinterest idea pins, shops, and TV, there are lots of ways to promote products and services among pinners. Today, Giraffe lists the 5 essential Pinterest metrics to track.
To better grow a brand on Pinterest, Giraffe lists the 5 essential Pinterest metrics to track and understand.
- Closeups, the number of times a pinner opens a pin to take a closer look at the image.
- Engagement is the total number of pinners who interacted with a pin via clicks, closeups, saves, and swipes.
- Impression, the total number of pinners who viewed a pin.
- Monthly Viewers, the number of times a pin appears in the feed.
- Saves, the number of times a pinner re-pins or saves your pin.
Giraffe lists the 5 essential Pinterest metrics to track on 24 January 2022.
Implications for Marketers:
Giraffe’s list of 5 essential Pinterest metrics to track can give marketers valuable insights into how their pins are performing. It can help them identify which pins are working and which pins they need to improve.