Twitter now focuses on strengthening campaign and marketing within the platform. It has rolled out amplified video ads, community tools, and conversation settings for ads. To make ads clear and simple, Twitter rebrands its ad products.
Twitter’s rebranded suite of ad products is now divided into 5 categories. These are:
- Follower ads that aim to attract new followers by building awareness among a target audience.
- Promoted ads that can be used in multiple ways to achieve multiple goals. This type of ad may include carousels, images, Moments, text, video, etc.
- Twitter Amplify aligns premium video ads with the most relevant publishers.
- Twitter Live allows advertisers to broadcast events and meaningful moments to the Twitter nation in real-time.
- Twitter Takeover features the most premium ad placements on the Explore and Timeline tabs to drive results.
Twitter rebrands its ad products on 07 April 2021.
Implications for Marketers:
Twitter’s rebranded suite of ad products makes it clearer and easier for marketers to categorize and understand the best approach for their ads. It has simplified launching something new and making better connections with the Twitter nation.