Marketers today focus on communities in social media. Most commonly focus on Facebook and Instagram. LinkedIn is the most underrated social media platform. Lately, it has been making noise through the updates of its features and tools. The most recent one is LinkedIn’s update in its Marketing Partner Program. First off, LinkedIn added more custom posts to content creation. Then, the platform rolled out new analytics for Company Pages and new lead generation tools to Sales Navigator.
New Specialties under LinkedIn’s Marketing Partner Program
LinkedIn’s updates in its Marketing Partner Program include these new specialties:
- Page Management partners to drive efficient channel activities and publishing strategies;
- Content & Creatives experts for the creation of narratives, videos, and white papers;
- Audiences targeting partners to enhance marketing campaigns;
- Campaign Management self-service partners for LinkedIn Ads optimization;
- Lead Generation partners to route lead on other platforms;
- Reporting & ROI partners for building holistic and robust reporting of campaign performances;
- Insights partners to uncover the right content and insights suited for a LinkedIn campaign.
These partners are available for a price but they can surely help build LinkedIn communities and convert them into leads.
LinkedIn updates its Marketing Partner Program as of 25 September 2020.
Implications for Marketers:
The updates on LinkedIn Marketing Partner Program can help brands in its transformation to digital marketing. For marketers, this is an opportunity to collaborate with the Linked community. With 80 million monthly active users today, Linked should not be neglected in a marketing strategy.