Recently, LinkedIn has been publishing new materials to help brands and businesses with digital strategies. These include the Future of Skills, Guide for Tech Marketers, and the Pitch eBook. Today, LinkedIn publishes a guide to employer branding.
LinkedIn’s guide to employer branding is entitled “Turn Your Employer Brand Into a Growth Driver.” The 11-page pocket guide provides a range of tips at what potential customers and employees are looking for employers, which are technically brands and businesses. LinkedIn’s guide to employer branding specifically discusses the following topics:
- Evolution of Employer Branding
- Power of Aligned Employer Brand
- Unified Brand in Action
Among the highlighted tips in the guide are:
- Customers and job hunters want to align with businesses that share the same values they believe in.
- Customers and job hunters need a sense of online communities for reassurance and support.
- Digital buyers and job candidates need to feel a connection throughout the online journey.
LinkedIn publishes a guide to employer branding on 17 March 2022.
Implications for Marketers:
LinkedIn’s guide to employer branding is worth reading for marketers. It can help brands formulate a more effective approach to LinkedIn ads and campaigns.