Here are some more valuable picks from Twitter. Today, Twitter shares top tweets and trends. Remember last October when the platform opened up the best of tweets nominations? That is where they started collecting data about the best of tweets awards. Now, they are sharing an overview of the insights they have collected so far.
The Most Liked Tweets in 2021
- It’s a new day in America by Joe Biden.
- A selfie image by BTS member, Jungkook.
- Hello literally everyone by Twitter.
- Congratulations to my friend, President @JoeBiden! This is your time. By Barack Obama
- Ready to serve by Kamala Harris.
The Most Retweeted Tweets of 2021.
- #StopAsianHate by BTS.
- Billboard Hot 100 hit “Butter” by BTS fans
- “Dynamite” #GRAMMYs performance by BTS fans
- ARMY didn’t stop there also by BTS fans.
No wonder, #BTS became the top hashtag for 2021.
The Most Tweeted About Movies in 2021
- Black Panther
- Black Widow
- Dune (2021)
- Godzilla vs Kong
- Mortal Kombat (2021)
- Space Jam: A New Legacy
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- The Suicide Squad (2021)
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League
The Most Tweeted About TV Shows in 2021
- Big Brother Brazil
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Squid Game
- Demon Slayer – Kimetsu No Yaiba
- A Fazenda 13
- Tokyo Revengers
- In the Soop
- Sen Cal Kapimi
- Pui Pui Molcar
Twitter shares top tweets and trends on 09 December 2021.
Implications for Marketers:
Twitter’s top tweets and trends can give marketers an idea of what appeal to the Twitter nation globally. They can use these data as a guide in enhancing their marketing approach.