Pinterest is now working on a vision to provide a global positive inspiration. Last October 2020, it hosted an annual creator festival. Today, Pinterest presents its first-ever global advertiser summit.
Highlights of “Pinterest Presents”
“Pinterest Presents” features online sessions in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the UK, and the US. It’s an immersion of the platform’s global vision to build an inclusive and positive community with more than 450 million monthly active users. This 90-minute virtual event highlights creative sessions and inspiring talks. Among the key speakers are:
- Ben Silbermann, the CEO of Pinterest
- Andrea Mallard, the CMO of Pinterest
- Walter Frye, VP of American Express
The event was created by Tilting the Lens’ founder, Sinéad Burke.
Pinterest New Engagement Tools
During the event, Pinterest also announces the addition of 3 new tools. These tools can help creators reach the right audience by giving more insight into campaign performance. These are:
- Pinterest Premiere, an exclusive video ads option for advertisers. It’s a buy-on placement where they can access specific categories, demographics, and interests of their target audiences within a designated time frame.
- Pinterest Trends, a contextual and visual tool highlighting relevant usage shifts and trends among pinners. These can help advertisers broaden their use of pins.
- Updated Conversion Insights, a single report of organic and promoted pin metrics. The updated format goes deeper in highlighting the better cross-channel impact and downstream conversion.
Pinterest presents its first-ever global advertiser summit on 03 March 2021.
Implications for Marketers:
“Pinterest Presents” is marked as a DICE-recommended event. It provides diversity and inclusion among creators and pinners. The new tools announced during the virtual event can help marketers to broaden their outreach and improve audience insights. It can be great to try-out Pinterest Premiere. They may come with a hefty price tag but will surely put a video ad as the first that your target audience will see for a day.