Every year, YouTube releases a list of its top ads, creators, and earners. In 2020, Nike’s Never Too Far Down was the number one video campaign. This 2021, the platform made a twist releasing its top ads per region. Today, Forbes publishes the list of YouTube’s highest earners for 2021.
YouTube’s highest earners for 2021 include:
- Mr. Beast earned more than $54 million
- Jake Paul earned more than $45 million
- Markiplier earned more than $38 million
- Rhett and Link earned more than $38 million
- Unspeakable earned more than $28.5 million
- Nastya earned more than $28 million
- Ryan Kaji earned more than $27 million
- Dude Perfect earned more than $20 million
- Logan Paul earned more than $18 million
- Preston Arsement earned more than $16 million
As you can see, Ryan Kaji goes down to number 7 after being the number one top earner for several years.
Forbes publishes the list of YouTube’s highest earners for 2021 on 15 January 2022.
Implications for Marketers:
YouTube’s highest earners for 2021 can serve as inspirations for video marketers to see what interests viewers within the platform. They can have them as a guide in creating better video ads and campaigns.