Facebook welcomes new writers on its Bulletin Newsletter Platform! Bulletin is a self-publishing newsletter platform launched by Facebook in June 2020. It is similar to Twitter’s Revue, a newsletter subscription service. It was initially made available to a small group of US writers including Adam Grant, Dr. Raven Baxter, Jessica Yellin, and Tan France. Today, Facebook welcomes 25 new local journalists from the US to join the Bulletin FYI.
- Amy H. Peterson of The E’ville Good
- Andrea Bruce of Down in the County
- Charlene Rhinehart of Chicago Southsider
- Christin Nielsen of The Triangle
- Clyde Hughes of FRNJ Extra
- Dana James of Report. Inform. Amplify
- Evan Dammarell of Right Down Euclid
- Francheska Felder of The Higher South
- Giovanna Drpic of Generation Sí!
- John Murray of The Brass File
- José Luis Castillo of La Esquina
- Julia Yarbough of Keeping it REAL Caregiving
- Kenneth Miles of Trenton Journal
- Larry Hoffman of Sarasota Bites
- Louis Amestoy of The Kerr County Lead
- Melba Newsome of The Coastal Plains Environmental Advocate
- Nina Ignaczak of Planet Detroit Outdoors
- Ron Donoho of San Diego Sun
- Ryan Kawailani Ozawa of Hawaii Bulletin
- Sam Hoisington and Hayley Sperling of Madison Minutes
- Shanon Lee of Capital Muse
- Sophia Qureshi of 285 South
- Steven Wyble of Kitsap Scene+
- Tom Scanlon of HARK Valley
- Zoey Fields of The Learning Curve
As Facebook ramps up the Bulletin newsletter platform, it partners with Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at the City University of New York (CUNY) to facilitate the Entrepreneurial Journalism Creators Program (EJCP) for Bulletin writers.
Facebook welcomes new writers on its Bulletin Newsletter Platform on 19 August 2021.
Implications for Marketers:
Facebook’s Bulletin Newsletter Platform is a new avenue for marketers to tap into the power of journalism for promoting products and services. News and trends have been a popular topic among Facebook Groups. Partnering with local news writers can help boost the engagement and reach of related brands.