Advertising is how Facebook generated a lot of revenue to sustain innovation and technology. That is why the platform focuses on improving advertising skills and tools. Last August, it expanded advertising training with two new data creative and advertising excellence courses. The platform is also testing new targeting options on video ads. Today, Facebook celebrates Advertising Week NY 2021.
As Facebook celebrates Advertising Week NY 2021, it focuses on insights about the creator economy, diversity, and inclusion. From the 18th to the 21st of October, the platform will host a series of talks from Facebook executives and top industry leaders. These include:
18 October 2021
- Supporting Sustainable Representation by Dan Reed
- The Business of Community by John Cantarella.
- The Critica Role of Creators in Advertising by Alvara Treseder
19 October 2021
- Advancing the Industry: Harnessing Advertising as a Force for Change by Michelle Klein & Nicole Patterson
20 October 2021
- The Future of Shopping by Gene Alston & Salima Popatia
21 October 2021
- Exploring the New Frontiers of Creativity by Nicky Bell
- Privacy and Personalization Can Co-Exist by Maggie Burke
Facebook celebrates Advertising Week NY 2021 on 18 October 2021.
Implications for Marketers:
As Facebook celebrates Advertising Week NY 2021, it will be sharing 7 sessions of internal insights and notes about Facebook ads and campaigns. For marketers, it may be worth taking a look to learn the latest trends and usage shifts on Facebook.