The main goal of marketing is to motivate action and stimulate customer interest to convert them into sales. To apply an integrated approach, they need to use tools to make good decisions. These tools can also enhance SEO to keep the brand on top of searches. Last 15 July 2020, Google added new tools to make efficient ads for digital campaigns. Recently, Page Traffic shares an infographic – the 15 must-have digital marketing tools for 2020.
Page Traffic is a top SEO company who has achieved phenomenal search engine rankings and traffic inflows for their clients. Included in their list of must-have digital marketing tools are:
- ActiveCampaign is the best interface for handling and managing email campaigns.
- Bannersnack is a helpful tool to create visual ads critically-accepted by advertisers.
- Bitly shortens long links to add a little bit of personal branding to URLs.
- Buffer makes an excellent tool for managing and scheduling social media posts.
- Buzzsumo helps one discover new topics and trends on social media platforms.
- Feedly helps aggregate news from other sites per category.
- Google Analytics is the best tool to gain online insights for free.
- Google Keyword Planner is the best tool to get the right keywords for your content.
- Hubspot helps generate blog ideas and make awesome landing pages.
- ManyChat creates messenger bots for marketing, sales, and supports.
- Pingdom helps regularly check website speed.
- Serpstat is a growth hacking tool for keywords on your content just like Google keyword planner.
- Slack is a collaboration tool to help track the team’s digital marketing strategy.
- Sprout Social connects real brands to real people. It’s an all-in-one digital marketing solution.
- Survey Anyplace helps create a visually-appealing survey.
Implications for Marketers:
Marketers should consider using these 15 must-have digital marketing tools. By connecting them to your digital approach, brands can build an effective marketing system. These tools provide accurate customer data. They can help marketers cut campaigns that don’t resonate. As such it helps them save marketing costs and more successful campaigns.