TikTok is a video-sharing app for short music clips lasting for 60 seconds. Launched in China in September 2016, the platform now globally has 689 million monthly active users. Different social media networks have tried cloning the app. These include Instagram Reels, Snapchat Spotlight, and YouTube Shorts. Soon, TikTok realized its importance in business, so it rolled out eCommerce ads. Today, TikTok launches a “Business Creative Hub.”
TikTok’s Business Creative Hub is a creative resource center for TikTok’s business account. It houses the best practices, creative ideas, guides for content creation, and trending content. These assets can help brands and businesses with their TikTok marketing strategies. The hub can be found under the “Settings and Privacy” menu of Tiktok’s “Business Suite” section.
Two Handy Resources
TikTok’s Business Creative Hub consists of 2 sections of handy resources.
- Business Content Guide. This section is a cheat sheet on content strategy, storyline ideas, and video shoot tips. It also suggests the best time to post on TikTok based on content moderation and traffic. The business content guide features success stories from brands using TikTok’s business accounts.
- Video Showcase. This section features curated trending feeds in your country of origin within the past 30 days. They fall under 3 categories:
- Engaging Business featuring business videos posted on TikTok that gathered the most number of comments and views.
- Trending Business featuring business videos posted on TikTok that gathered the most number of likes.
- Trending Community featuring all TikTok videos regardless of account types that gathered the most number of likes.
TikTok launches a “Business Creative Hub” on 15 April 2021.
TikTok’s Business Creative Hub can help marketers jump a brand onboard this trending platform. By providing free creative tools, they can help brands and marketers gain traction in TikTok marketing. The cheat sheet serves as a beneficial guide for the content approach. While the video showcase can give insights on what’s trending and how they become successful within the TikTok community.