Facebook aims to make users productive during the lockdown and quarantines. To do so, the platform now offers new free courses for online business. These courses are available on the business education program called Facebook Blueprint.
Here’s the list of Facebook new free courses for online business:
- Decide Who You Want To Reach – understand how to create a target audience and connect with them.
- Map The Customer Journey – learn how users make purchases and reach them.
- Set Marketing Goals – know how to set achievable marketing goals and track progress.
- Select Your Social Media Channel – three steps to select the right social media agency channel for a campaign.
- Tell Your Business Story – learn how to communicate a consistent brand story.
- Create And Manage A Content Calendar – know how to plan messages through a content calendar.
- Create Authentic Messages – make meaningful connections by optimizing the elements of a post.
- Stay Connected To Customers Online – keys to establishing an online presence on Facebook and Instagram.
- Bring Your Business Online With Instagram – learn how to market using an Instagram Business Account.
- Attract An Audience On Social Media – see people who visit, like, and followed a Page then attract them.
- Engage With People And Build An Audience – different engagement methods on Facebook & Instagram.
- Plan What To Post On Instagram – a guide to developing effective Instagram posts.
- Communicate With Customers On WhatsApp – use WhatsApp to communicate with the target audience.
- Set Up Digital Cards For Your Business – offering digital cards on Facebook and Instagram.
Facebook’s new free courses are available starting 21 May 2020.
Implications for Marketers:
Facebook Blueprint is a collection of e-learning resources on digital marketing. Marketers can take advantage of the new courses to gain great insights and new skillsets. Such can help them re-think the marketing strategy.